How to setup a TSP700II for label printing
The TSP700II is a versatile and reliable printer that can be used for a variety of printing applications, including label printing. Setting up the TSP700II for label printing is a simple process that can be completed in just a few steps.
To set up your TSP700II for label printing, follow these steps:
- Install the correct driver: The TSP700II requires a specific driver to be installed on your computer for label printing. Make sure you download and install the correct driver for your operating system from the manufacturer’s website.
- Load the label roll: Open the printer cover and place the label roll onto the roll holder. Make sure the labels are facing the correct direction and are properly aligned.
- Adjust the label sensors: The TSP700II has two sensors that can be adjusted to detect the gap between each label. Use the black sensor to detect the gap between labels, and the green sensor to detect the end of the label roll.
- Configure the printer settings: Open the printer properties and select the correct paper size and orientation for your label. You may also need to adjust the print density and darkness settings to ensure your labels are clear and legible.
- Test the print quality: Once you have configured the printer settings, print a test label to ensure the print quality is satisfactory. If necessary, adjust the printer settings until you achieve the desired print quality.
With these steps, you can easily set up your TSP700II printer for label printing. Remember to always use high-quality labels and ink to ensure the best possible print quality and longevity of your labels.
In conclusion, the TSP700II is a reliable and versatile printer that can be used for a variety of printing applications, including label printing. By following these steps, you can easily set up your TSP700II printer for label printing and achieve high-quality results every time.